Project Manager III
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continual operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). The Project Manager ensures projects assigned to them achieve cost, schedule and performance goals.
This position will work with other Project Managers to ensure project schedules are created on all active projects and are maintained, updated and provided for inclusion into the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). This position will develop a process for cataloging and storing all project schedules. This position will also work with the Project Controller to serve as a backup on all Project Controller functions and assume responsibility for some functions as determined. This position may also be called on to serve as Project Manager on some projects, to prepare cost estimates for business requirements and follow the project through to completion (deployment). Additional responsibilities include:
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Track projects cost schedule and performance.
- Ensure customer is informed of project status.
- Create project reports and brief upper management on project status.
- Work with procurement, engineering and deployment in a matrix organization to achieve project goals.
- Strong organizational skills to be able to track project costs, schedule and performance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop presentations and brief them to customers and management
- Understand and perform in a matrixed environment
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with 4 years’ experience as a project manager, customer service, or IT – equivalent experience/combined education with 5 years of professional experience will be considered.
- Clearance Requirement: (TS/SCI).
- DHS or other government contract experience
- Knowledge of SENS3 processes
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.