Instructional Systems Designer
Leidos is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer to support a Springfield, VA based customer. This position will design both classroom and eLearning modules that will touch upon technical skills (e.g., software), analytic skills, and interpersonal skills for adult learners at a government site. Provides expertise in adult learning practices and methods to develop and enhance instructional curriculum for both classroom and web-based delivery.
- This position with design both classroom and eLearning modules that will touch upon technical skills (e.g., software), analytic skills, and interpersonal skills for adult learners on a government site.
- Provides expertise in adult learning practices and methods to develop and enhance instructional curriculum for both classroom and web-based delivery.
- B.A., B.S. in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, English, or Human Performance Technology, or commensurate relevant experience designing, developing, and implementing learning solutions.
- Experience with the ADDIE model of instructional design, or other established models of instructional design (such as SAM), as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning.
- Five years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on e-learning and multimedia technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and implement instructional materials following defined processes to include electronic job aids, structured courseware, and informal learning content.
- TS/SCI clearance (active or within scope)
- Proficient with the following: Articulate Suite, preferably Storyline 2 Writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
- Familiar with the following: e-Learning standards, to include SCORM and Section 508 Principles of adult learning Basic learning design principles (e.g., Blooms Taxonomy) Project-based, learner centered eLearning development Wikis, and Sharepoint,
Pay Range:Pay Range $61,750.00 - $111,625.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:04/01/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.