Strategic Growth Director - Federal Civilian IT
The Civil IT (Civ IT) Division of the Fed Civ Business Area of the Digital Modernization Sector has an immediate opening for a Strategic Growth Director. In this role, the Division Strategic Growth Director will work directly with the Business Area Growth Officer and collaborate closely with the Civ IT Division Manager to support the growth and strategic development of the Civ IT Division, as well as support the overarching strategic and growth initiatives of the Business Area and the Sector. The Strategic Growth Director will lead and collaborate with a team of business development professionals supporting the federal civilian agencies to build a comprehensive strategy and growth plan.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain long-term relations within defined key customer base across the Civ IT division and adjacent Civ IT related work.
- Facilitate the creation of business strategy for the overarching line of business for the Civ IT division and collaborate with other divisions for a comprehensive Fed Civ IT growth plan.
- Work collaboratively with Growth organization and growth and capture personnel to determine how to achieve top priority business growth opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the line, business development and solution architect organizations to create innovative solutions for customers on existing programs and in the pursuit of new business.
- Leverage customer understanding and data to make informed decisions about investments, resources, and priorities to drive growth. Work collaboratively with the CTO to prioritize investments against customer needs.
- Provide independent assessment of program performance and its continued impact on customer impression, recompete and adjacent growth.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Modernization Sector leadership, Growth, Technology, and Account Executive team to develop and execute Customer Call Plans and ensure Leidos maintains a positive brand recognition.
- Capability to identify and initiate strategic partnerships (LB, SB, vendors and VARs) with both internal and external stakeholders, large and small business, and critical allies.
- Ability to build and grow efficient team(s) to provide outcomes and results, which includes Identifying strategic resources and hires needed for success.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge and past performance working with the various Federal Civilian Agencies (i.e., DOC, DOI, DOJ, DOE)
- Prior experience running a successful growth practice, with a track-record of closing deals with FedCiv customers.
- Knowledge and experience with contract types and innovative acquisition models
- Proven successful track record of achieving on contract growth and winning recompetes, takeaways, and new business.
- Demonstrated experience to effectively engage a diverse workforce of employees and subcontractors for effective and optimized resource utilization.
- Proven ability to positively influence change at different levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and work with supporting functions to build high performance teams in a fast-paced environment for win/win results.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business administration or a technical field.
- Experience directing a distributed team, managing multiple customers, programs, and projects as one collective business.
- Knowledge of innovative industry business models and corresponding “go to market” solutions to aid in further growing the Leidos business in the Federal Civilian market.
Pay Range:Pay Range $144,300.00 - $260,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/26/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.