Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a TSCM Practitioner to support the customer's Wireless Security Program. You will work in an integrated team fusing intelligence information from multiple intelligence disciplines. Responsibilities include all-source intelligence research, risk analysis, report writing, operational concept development, stakeholder engagement, and presentation of reports to all levels of customer management. The TSCM team performs TSCM surveys, Foreign Visit Program events, Gift Inspection Program activities, Digital Device counterexploitation activities, and technical evaluations. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Analyze complex physical and technical security issues and provide cost-effective recommendations that meet policy requirements.
- Participate in equipment specific training and cyber security training
- Maintain familiarity with current TSCM and CI policy.
- Gain and maintain compliance with the Journeyman level TSCM Cyber specific training plan and the TSCM standard training requirements.
- Provide recommendations and guidance for NGA facilities under construction.
- Ensure NGA compliance with ICD 705, Physical Security Standards for SCIFs, and DoD standards for collateral areas.
- Identify physical and acoustical security deficiencies and develop corrective actions to mitigate the identified deficiencies.
- Conduct TSCM operations consistent with National and DoD policies governing the employment of TSCM tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Generate finished correspondence, documents, briefing materials, spread sheets and threat reports in accordance with NGA guidelines, as required.
- Prepare specialized technical risk assessment products, TSCM reports of inquiry, after action reports, tailored briefings, and other administrative communication necessary to support the CI mission.
- Provide technical advice and assistance as it relates to CI and TSCM.
- Assist Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) with technical security plans, policy and execution; assess electronic processing equipment for security vulnerabilities.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Minimum of 11 years CI experience, of which at least five of those years include federal TSCM cyber experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or exercise. The NGA customer will sponsor Government-offered, discipline-specific development or refresher training IAW National and DoD standards. However, NGA will NOT sponsor TSCM Fundamentals certification as this is a requirement on day 1. The contractor will be responsible for funding associated with this certification and all commercial-offered training.
- TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems" (ITC) or equivalent)
- A+, Network+, or Security+ Certification in accordance with DoD 8140 requirements.
- Telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security Group (TSG) requirements).
- Knowledge and experience with Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems, Cloud systems and network architecture, and their associated vulnerabilities.
- Shall be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.)
Favorable if you have:
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,250.00 - $146,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.