Agile Methodology Product Owner
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos National Security Sector combines technology-enabled services and mission software capabilities in the areas of cyber, logistics, security operations, and decision analytics to support our defense and intel customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is to ensure our customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for an Agile Product Owner to serve in a key position on a mission-critical program. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills in Agile DevSecOps to ensure delivery of a premier solution to the customer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define Stories and prioritize the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
- Serve as a critical intermediary between the customer and the Agile development team, helping translate customer needs into development requirements.
- Responsible for constant interaction with the customer throughout the entire delivery life cycle to ensure the team is delivering desired solutions.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility required. Must be able to pass a polygraph.
- 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 to 13 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum two years of experience in software project management or a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Favorable if you have:
- Experience with Cyberspace Operations and/or related platforms and environments.
- SAFe Agile Certification.
- Two years’ experience as a Scrum Master.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies.
- Proven experience managing multiple baselines across multiple environments.
- Experience with collaboration tools including Jira/Confluence.
Pay Range:Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.