IT Program Manager
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
We’re seeking two IT Program Managers to support an enterprise IT program in northern Virginia. In this role, the IT PMs will support, develop, and maintain programmatic data and support data collection exploitation platforms which support or enhance the data collection process.
A current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required for this position. We do not have the ability to sponsor clearance processing for this role.
Our client applies technical resources for data engineering, leveraging enterprise capabilities where possible, to collect, ingest, format, and enrich open-source data. The client requires IT Program Management support to develop and maintain programmatic data ranging from project plans, artifacts, waypoints, timelines, implementation planning, transition, and project closeouts supporting data collection exploitation platforms which support or enhance the data collection process. The work will be performed within an existing team environment.
The IT Program Managers (IT PMs) will establish strategic objectives based on the client’s vision for the data collection platforms, assist in planning and managing multiple projects involving the infrastructure and exploitation platforms, and programmatically manage solutions for virtual operations. They will provide coordination across client’s organization and business partners to expedite data sharing, processing and governance activities; assist in the integration of data with existing platforms for correlation and analytical insights; and assist to condition, coordinate, collect, and perform data transfer of complicated data sets for integration and analysis.
The IT PMs will:
- Interface directly with client management for requirements for data collection and digital identities for mission support;
- Work with users to identify and develop system requirements, taking into account the desired results, hardware limitations, and operating requirements as identified by the client;
- Collect and manage requirements for planning and produce outcomes from virtual operational requirements;
- Provide operational testing and recommendations for continuous improvement of equipment and software for collection and exploitation;
- Evaluate data accessible in the public domain, including foreign social media websites and applications both from mobile and stationary platforms, perform end-to-end quality assurance of data, and assist in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs);
- The team will also be responsible for supporting tasks that require the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations and providing field technical and operational support for data analysis, and may require some Temporary Duty (TDY) travel.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience serving as the primary point of contact for a program for all technical, cost and schedule performance matters and issues.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing daily operations.
- Demonstrated experience managing assigning, providing oversight and reviewing work of program personnel.
- Demonstrated experience meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.
- Demonstrated experience planning and coordinating program activities to include installation and upgrading of hardware and software (utilization of cloud services), programming and systems design, development or modification of IT networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring necessary programmatic and technical artifacts required to effectively and successfully manage the program are created, maintained and are accurate.
- Demonstrated experience taking measures to mitigate gaps in service due to the attrition or fluctuation of program personnel.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring program reporting on performance and status is complete and delivered per requirements and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience consulting and coordinating to ensure problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring tasks are completed within the deadlines and tasking guidance from the client is clear and unambiguous.
- Demonstrated experience providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery as defined by client’s requirements.
- Demonstrated experience staying abreast client’s directives, regulations and policies; advances in technology.
Pay Range:Pay Range $108,550.00 - $196,225.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.