Manager, Category and Replenishment Verizon, Dollar General
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
In this hybrid role as Manager, Category and Replenishment, your role will include Collaborative, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR), category management and analytics supporting Verizon and Dollar General, based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Managing TracFone Wireless product inventory positions throughout the product lifecycle (forecasting, order build, order management, supply chain, end of life processes).
- Serving in a firewalled category captain capacity working with Dollar General space planning and merchandising teams to build POGs, provide analytics, and recommend best in class category growth solutions.
- Providing sales and category analytics via reporting and ad hoc analysis using DG internal POS data as well as syndicated sources.
- Governing the store list management, new store tracking, product testing, etc.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
A highly motivated, adaptive, organized and skilled individual that enjoys collaboration with great opportunity to grow and learn. Strong communication skills required.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- Experence in JDA space planning software.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience inretail.
- Experience in 1010data or similar retail POS portal.
- Experience in PowerPoint presentation software.
- Experience in sales data analysis, replenishment, forecasting and/or financial analysis. Ideally with focus on CPG shopper/consumer analysis, sales, or marketing research (custom and/or IRI/Nielsen/Retail Link).
- Knowledge of retail sales and how to position and present to retail merchandisers.
- Strong Microsoft excel spreadsheet skillset.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better' qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.