Do you have a strategic mindset with a strong aptitude for data and analytics? Are you a relationship builder who likes to collaborate effectively with multiple teams? Do you want to take that excitement, creativity and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Retail team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and number one furniture retailer in North America!
Our retail strategy team works daily to make sure that we have the most up to date digital content, a strong brand, and high social media traffic.
Retail Strategy Intern - Summer
What Will You Do?
As an intern with Ashley, you will be working on real-world projects that are a part of our business plan. In our Retail Strategy group, you will be a part of the team that defines, refines, and improves existing processes including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Retail processes. You will also get your hands on new process development, creation of process documentation, creating capacity, driving efficiency, reducing waste, and problem solving! We are a growth focused company, and as an intern, you get to be a part of our tremendous growth!
- Pursuing a degree in English, Business Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field.
- A positive, growth-focused mentality.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.