- Prepare and analyze tax records and reports.
- Prepare local, state, and federal tax returns.
- Responsible for monthly updates of tax schedules and various reports.
- Generate monthly journal entries.
- Complete monthly account reconciliations.
- Responsible for monthly transactional tax returns under the direction of the supervisor or senior staff. Examples include VAT, vendor withholdings, and other excise tax returns.
- Review actual invoices as needed to determine applicable taxes.
- Complete domestic, international, and specialty tax research as assigned.
- Assist with monitoring and facilitating the renewal of the Company’s domestic and international business licenses / registrations.
- Assist with general departmental administrative matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and other Microsoft applications is a plus.
- Demonstrate proficiency in on-line tax research applications such as CCH, BNA, and/or IBFD.
- Knowledge of Income Tax Law, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of VAT, payroll taxes, or international tax laws is a plus.
- Knowledge of HFM, Hyperion, Costpoint, OneSource, PinPoint, Blackline, PeopleSoft, On-Base, and Documentum is a plus
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and communication skills.
- Results oriented individual with exceptional organizational skills and ablilty to work independently.