Counterintelligence (CI) Specialist / Officer - Senior
Amentum is seeking a Senior Counterintelligence (CI) Specialist to support the DIA Office of Counterintelligence in Washington, D.C.. The CI Specialist identifies, monitors, and assesses foreign intelligence efforts attempting collection of sensitive national security information on U.S. persons, activities and interests, including threats posed by emerging technologies to U.S. operations and interests.
- Applies understanding of foreign intelligence capabilities/ activities and U.S. and foreign partner CI capabilities and TTPs for in-depth analytic research and production of all-source CI studies and contributes to developing Cl strategies.
- Conducts, develops, produces, and presents programs of instruction in specified collection operations TTPs, and related or supporting processes, relevant to the various human intelligence and technical intelligence operations under DoD authorities.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess an active Top Secret (TS) SCI clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience at least 9 years of job-related experience or equivalent with at least a portion of relevant experience within the last 2 years.
- Graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school & provide certification.
- Graduate of in-residence Fundamentals of Intelligence Analysis course or Military Service equivalent.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organization, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Polygraph preferred.