**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking an Administrative Officer in Hot Springs, AR to support the Arkansas Passport Center passport book personalization capabilities.
Essential Job Duties:
- Under the direction of the Contractor Operations Manager, manages the financial, procurement and administrative elements of the contract at the Book Personalization Facility (BPF).
- Shall initiate and maintain administrative paperwork (e.g. timesheets, security forms, inventory, requisitions, purchase orders).
- There shall be one administrative officer per shift.
- Maintains expense oversight of contract.
- Assures correct and timely billing of costs.
- Controls receipt and processing of Contractor and subcontractor time sheets and leave records.
- Maintains accurate inventory of office supplies and replenishes as necessary.
- Ensures accurate and timely delivery of supplies and maintains adequate supply levels at the BPF.
- Knowledge of Government procurement regulations and priority sources required.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other regular and interim reports to management as required.
- Required to actively participate with teams for continuous quality improvement.
- Maintain overview of all security operations and clearance requirements for the BPF.
- Be familiar with all building needs, safety and evacuation procedures.
- Coordinates activities with all other sections of facility to obtain information and facilitate administration.
- Must possess an active U.S government Secret security clearance.
- Must have an Associate degree from an accredited university or college, such as a degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- At least three (3) years progressive supervisory experience, with two (2) years as office manager and/or accounts receivable/payable supervisor.
- Experience administering Government contracts.
- Thoroughly experienced in the use of a PC for word processing, data entry and report development.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.