Intelligence Watch Officer
CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) – A PAE Company – provides analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients. The Homeland Group provides a range of homeland security and law enforcement intelligence support, risk analysis and modeling, and program management services to Federal, state, and local agencies. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized, and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic needs.
The Homeland Group is looking for TS/SCI-cleared Intelligence Watch Officers to support a 24x7x365 operation.
The successful candidate will bring skills synthesizing information from classified and unclassified sources, triaging threat information and writing intelligence products focused on warning diverse stakeholders. Experience writing Watch style reporting is desired. Experience supporting information sharing with partners, preparing, and presenting briefings and responding to partner Requests for Information are all applicable.
The Intelligence Watch Officer position supports 24/7 operations and will work a shift based schedule that can include weekend and holiday hours. Candidates should have the ability to work rotating or fixed schedules as needed by the client.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- With a Bachelors’, at least 2+ years' relevant experience in the national, military, or Law enforcement intelligence arenas, including writing raw intelligence reports.
- With a High School Diploma, at least 4+ years’ relevant experience in the national, military, or Law Enforcement intelligence arenas, including writing raw intelligence reports.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
- TOP SECRET Clearance with SCI required. Existing DHS Final Fitness preferred.
- Experience exploiting DHS/ homeland security related data sources strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.