Counterintelligence (CI) Specialist / Officer - Mid
Amentum is seeking a Counterintelligence (CI) Specialist to support the DIA Office of Counterintelligence. The CI Specialist identifies, monitors, and assesses foreign intelligence efforts attempting collection of sensitive national security information on U.S. persons, activities and interests, including threats posed by emerging technologies to U.S. operations and interests.
- Applies understanding of foreign intelligence capabilities/ activities and U.S. and foreign partner CI capabilities and TTPs for in-depth analytic research and production of all-source CI studies and contributes to developing Cl strategies.
- Conducts, develops, produces, and presents programs of instruction in specified collection operations TTPs, and related or supporting processes, relevant to the various human intelligence and technical intelligence operations under DoD authorities.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess an active Top Secret (TS) SCI clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and at least 4 years of job-related experience with at least a portion of relevant experience within the last 2 years.
- Graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school or graduate of in-residence Fundamentals of Intelligence Analysis course or Military Service equivalent.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organization, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.