Senior MSP Operations Support Desk Officer
Amentum is seeking a Senior MSP Operations Support Desk Officer to support the G2X at Fort Belvoir.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
- Maintain day-to-day management, direction, technical control, technical review, coordination and support to Modernization, Security and Protection Branch (MSPB) staffing actions as they pertain to support to multi-discipline SECARMY Modernization Programs.
- Maintain accountability and tracking of operations throughout the INSCOM Headquarters through the use of a COP on the NGA platform.
- Coordinate with other INSCOM staff elements to staff and deconflict operational actions through the use of the Army Task Management Tool (TMT).
- Track and update INSCOM G3 OD MSPB running estimates regarding tasks and initiatives for senior level briefings, meetings, and INSCOM Battle Update Briefings/Commander’s
- Update briefings and CG INSCOM Weekly. coordinate multi-discipline (CI, HUMINT, OSINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, Security) and support service actions with subordinate Military Intelligence Brigades (Theater) (MIB(T)s).
- Update and track G3 OD MSPB contact rosters and disseminate information across the G3 Enterprise.
- Track the global Disposition of INSCOM, Intelligence and Security forces and operations via NGA Portal/ESRI COP.
- Develop, staff, synchronize, and coordinate INSCOM G3 OD MSPB related presentations regarding global Army Intelligence and Security operations for senior level activities.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant regulatory guidance.
- Coordinate specialized staffing actions and support for INSCOM G3 OD MSPB at remote locations.
- Manage and support weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Coordinate technical support for INSCOM G3 OD MSPB personnel as required, including systems access, communications access, and use of functional equipment.
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Intelligence
Army – Military Intelligence Captains Career Course (any MOS)
Army – Warrant Officer Advanced Course (Intelligence Discipline)
Marine Corps - Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Intelligence Officer Course (MOS 0202)
- Minimum 12 years of experience as an intelligence officer.
- 4 of the 12 years must be staff officer experience supporting an Intelligence organization, to include managing or providing oversight of intelligence operations through the use of a COP platform such as NGA Portal/ESRI/AGILE or Bhody, organizing senior-level meetings and briefings, coordinating personnel actions, crafting OPORDs, Weekly Tasking Orders, running staff estimates and disseminating information across the command. Must possess relevant experience with missions, duties, and responsibilities assigned to staff Officers working in battalion or higher headquarters.
- Understanding of intelligence operations, and intelligence analysis.
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be able to perform other duties, responsibilities and activities as needed.
- Must know Army Organizational Structure
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
***Education cannot be used in lieu of experience.***
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.