Senior Administrative and Management Support
Amentum is seeking a Senior Administrative and Management Support. The AA independently accomplishes general or routine office administrative tasks. The AA should have the expertise and qualifications to accomplish moderately complex administrative tasks with minimal guidance and assistance. Depending on the customer office, some tasks can be more dynamic (i.e., less routine) and challenging than other tasks.
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out-processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs.
- Support the field office chief in scheduling.
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program.
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as directed.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required.
- Personnel shall have a bachelor’s degree (at a minimum) and 3 years of relevant senior administrative and management support experience relating to the requirements of Task 3. (Substitution of a bachelor’s degree is allowable if the personnel have ten years of related work experience in addition to the three years of experience required for this category. For the substitution to be allowable, a total of 8 years of experience would be required to meet the minimum requirements for this category.)
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as a good command of the English language.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Defense Travel System and timekeeping management programs a plus.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.