Radiation Facility Technician
Are you looking for an exciting, innovative company with over 100 years of excellence and commitment to ethical business? Amentum is a trusted partner to United States government agencies, allied governments, and corporations worldwide and we are looking for you to support our Trusted & Assured Microelectronics program as Radiation Facility Technician. You might be just who we are looking for!
- Perform a wide variety of duties of complex nature in the installation, modification and operation of radiation equipment.
- Support the radiological monitoring, controls and processes for measuring and controlling radioactive materials and radiation generating material & equipment are in compliance with all applicable procedures, policies, contractual/operational requirements, safety guidelines and managerial direction.
- Participate in planning of radiological work, monitoring of radiological work areas, generation of radiological work permits, establishing radiological work control and monitoring of radiological workers.
- Work with section supervisors to achieve departmental goals.
- Assist during installation, modification, and development of new or existing radiation equipment.
- Install, modify, and/or operate site process test units in compliance with approved operational procedures.
- Comply with all applicable policies, procedures, and administrative directives.
- Provide miscellaneous technical and non-technical support as required or directed.
- Vocational/technical training beyond high school and at least 9 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software as well as mechanical, electrical, and electronic skills.
- Good written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Independent hands-on experience with Oscilloscopes and Power Supplies.
- Ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of radiation effects on technology devices
- Knowledge of transistor device physics