Power Production Technician
Amentum is seeking a Operations Assistant for a position located at Al Dhafra Air Base in the UAE supporting the Air Force. The Operations Assistant will be responsible for the following, including, but not limited to:
- A minimum of three years (3) previous experience at a US Air Force Military Installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature.
- Previous experience working with engineers, engineering technicians, or industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance workers.
- Airforce BUILDER experience.
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid US or local driver's license and US passport.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to successfully pass and maintain CENTOM contract medical requirements for duration of deployment
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- US Citizen
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment.
Customer Service Support –
identifying facility needs, categorizing work, and reviewing work requests and be able to fully integrate into the Air Force work task tracking system (BUILDER), to track the projected lifespan of real property and real property installed equipment.
Quality Service Support –
work requests to completion and closeout including follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
Service Support and Calls –
Manage workflow to ensure service calls are addressed in a 24/7 environment to ensure any disruption of base services is addressed and resolved as quickly as possible to customer’s expectation in a quality and safe manner, while keeping base personnel and program leadership updated.
Administration duties –
Publicize any advance or informative notices regarding base operations repair, maintenance, installations, etc. via social media and/or printed materials posted in designated areas of concern or relevance.
Customer coordination –
Coordinate work and facility inspections; participate and facilitate the process to obtain any base required permits while keeping program and base leadership updated.
All support and work will be performed IAW international, US, Air Force and PWS criteria and codes.
The Operations Assistant shall be available within 2 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.