Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to join our team supporting the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS). As the Enterprise Architect, you will provide strategic guidance and technical expertise to support the development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive enterprise architecture framework for PEO IWS.
- Develop and maintain the PEO IWS Enterprise Architecture framework and roadmap to align with business goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to ensure alignment of technology solutions with the enterprise architecture framework.
- Define and manage architectural standards, patterns, and practices for PEO IWS technology solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements and ensure that architecture solutions meet those needs. Lead the analysis and evaluation of the current state of the PEO IWS technology environment to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization. Collaborate with project teams to ensure that technology solutions align with the enterprise architecture framework.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams throughout the development and implementation of technology solutions.
- Participate in the development and implementation of governance processes to ensure compliance with the enterprise architecture framework.
- Graduate degree from accredited University In Lieu of Graduate degree, Bachelor Degree and IASAE Level III; [ Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP) or Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (CISSP-ISSEP)]
- Minimum of 20 years of experience Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online Troubleshooting for IT and system process improvement Strategic planning for computerized and manual systems; information processing equipment; software applications used for acquisition, storage and retrieval; communication systems used for operations.
- Business case analysis for new or updated Information
- Technology application requests on technological infrastructure Developing and maintaining tools, databases, and web sites for government management needs Providing software development for on-going and future digital transformation (e.g., Application Programming Interfaces)
- * Position is designated as a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) position with certification for [651 - Enterprise Architect]
- Advanced Security Clearance: The position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.