ERRP Bartender - Part Time
Amentum is seeking a part time Bartender on Andros Island in the Bahamas to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Set up bar for operation, including garnishes for mixed drinks.
- Mix and serve a limited variety of alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks to order, following a variety of established recipes.
- Serve patrons directly, receives payment, operates cash register, makes and returns change to the patron.
- At close of facility, verify amount of money collected and drops the cashier bag into the safe.
- Perform basic cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washes bar equipment, glassware, utensils, etc. to maintain a constant and clean working area.
- Ensure all current sanitation requirements are followed and maintained.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be a citizen of the Bahamas.
- Two years of job-related experience.
- Must have ability to read, interpret and apply instructions, publications, and safety rules.