Amentum is actively seeking a Systems Analyst, 3M Program Support Staff, to provide technical and functional knowledge in support of Commander Submarine Force Atlantic (COMSUBLANT) Commander Submarine Force Atlantic (CSL) Maintenance and Modernization Type Commander (TYCOM) Staff.
The qualified candidate will participate in Fleet Maintenance Activity (FMA) assessments of ARRS/MDCO/ADP and work center functions relative to 3M and Automatic identification systems (AIS) reporting.
- Provide support for staff members with MFOM, VSB, AWN, RMAIS, OMMS-NG, and DRRS-N databases
- Monitor CASREP message traffic and verify information is properly captured in MFOM database
- Issue weekly report to N4 personnel for all Atlantic Submarines with MFOM and DRRS-N
- Assist with the 3M program to include data mining and analysis for ship’s historical 3M data
- Compare MFOM to OARS for MFOM CSMP accuracy
- Vocational/Technical school or Associates degree
- GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Six (6) years full-time experience in Navy programs acquisition and lifecycle support
- SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Six (6) years full-time experience in Submarine Forward Electronic Systems acquisition and lifecycle support; Possess a good working knowledge of the following aspects of Navy systems, acquisition, and configuration management:
- Navy systems, standards, and procedures
- Navy procurement and acquisition
- Navy configuration management, data management, and program management
- Position involves work typical of office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting with occasional use of computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
- Active secret clearance