This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a SAP Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA to provide general knowledge and "hands on" experience using the Army’s General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and the Army's Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) software/databases or equivalent Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence (BI) platforms.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and resolving issues related to Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) Financials (FI), and Asset Management (AM) and GFEBS transaction codes.
- Provide assistance in resolving SAP IDOC errors for various financial and supply chain interfaces which included GPC Purchase cards, DTS, Purchase Requisition, and Purchase Orders.
- Resolve unmatched transactions and ULO’s.
- Provide analysis of civilian payroll postings and facilitates corrections of erroneous budget postings; provides assistance and support for Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiatives.
- Evaluate and resolve DCPS and ATAAPS errors upon the completion of GFEBS Payroll execution each pay period.
- Prepare WBS, sales orders, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- High School Diploma with appropriate SAP certifications and at least 5 years related experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS) and the Army's Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) software.
- May include CONUS and OCONUS travel based on Government direction.