Cost Analyst - Senior
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Senior Cost Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA to provide subject matter expertise in managing and executing the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) software.
- Provide initial planning documents, program & schedule breakdown structures, budget requirement analyses, and earned value guidance to program/Product Directors and integrated product teams.
- Provide support during review of contractor proposal submittals, including review of submitted hours, direct labor rates, overhead rates, other direct costs and general review of the contractor's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Prepare Program Office Estimates (POE), Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE), Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD), Independent Cost Estimates (ICE), Component Cost Analysis (CCA), Business Case Analysis (BCA), and Affordability Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA).
- May include CONUS and OCONUS travel based on Government direction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics.
- 15 or more years related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in ACEIT.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics with 10 or more years experience.