Cost Analyst - Junior
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Junior Cost Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA to provide subject matter expertise in managing and executing the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) software.
- Provide initial planning documents, program & schedule breakdown structures, budget requirement analyses, and earned value guidance to program/Product Directors and integrated product teams.
- Provide support during review of contractor proposal submittals, including review of submitted hours, direct labor rates, overhead rates, other direct costs and general review of the contractor's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Prepare Program Office Estimates (POE), Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE), Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD), Independent Cost Estimates (ICE), Component Cost Analysis (CCA), Business Case Analysis (BCA), and Affordability Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics and at least 3 years experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in ACEIT.