Military Cyber Web Analyst
Amentum is seeking an experienced Military Cyber Web Analyst at Fort Bragg, NC to provide finished products that facilitate the execution and assessment of information-related capabilities (IRCs), irregular warfare (IW), and sensitive activities operations.
You are a task-organized team player, who demonstrates innovative and critical thinking. You will leverage existing software tools to identify key communicators to targets and audiences; support information related capabilities (IRCs); integrate with the broader intelligence community (IC); participate in the development of intelligence products; participate in non-kinetic targeting activities to align collections; and provide feedback to influence Information Operation and MISO activities.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to analyze informational products covering friendly and adversary operations, capabilities, objectives, vulnerabilities, and gaps, as well as have the expertise to identify, evaluate, and recommend tools, applications, processes, and integrated solutions to achieve client objectives. Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, and a working knowledge of MISO planning cycle and the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) are desired.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree; An additional 8 years of experience or other industry-recognized training programs may be considered in lieu of a degree:
- Army/Joint Targeting, IPB, and COG analysis process as well as a general understanding of Army Training doctrine and procedures
- Experience working in a SOF environment
- Experience implementing new software
- Able to maintain legacy software
- Able to train and support end users directly
- Experience with supporting the integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing adjacent and supporting operations, as well as the support for related capabilities and their activities. Be familiar with, certified in, or have applicable operational/field time experience in: Military Information Support Operations (MISO) / (formerly Psychological Operations (PSYOP)), Military Deception (MILDEC), Cyberspace Operations, and
SIGINT related activities
- Able to recreate the capability of the current software solutions in use
- Ability to work effectively in and out of a task-organized, directly supervised environment
- Understanding of the SOF planning processes; Army/Joint Targeting, IPB, Intelligence cycle, and COG analysis
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Clearance: This position requires an Active Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI).
Experience with analysis, implementation, maintenance, and refinement of one or more of the following:
- Full stack web development
- AWS Solutions
- Front end UI
- HTML/CSS/JS and related frameworks
- C++/Java/C#/Python or other languages and related frameworks
- Oracle SQL Server, IBM Db2, SAP Warehouse and related frameworks
- Experience consulting directly with clients
- Experience in front end and back end of applications with rapid prototyping
- Experience with data analytic tools
- Exceptional software documentation skills