Compartmented Programs Analyst
Amentum is seeking a Compartmented Programs Analyst to provide program administration, operational planning, research, and analysis support to the U.S. INDO-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM) Operations Directorate at Camp H.M. Smith, Hawaii.
You would be an excellent candidate for this position if you:
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Have experience as a project manager and can work independently to successfully achieve objectives
Have the ability to integrate USINDOPACOM compartmented activities with various stakeholders to ensure collaboration during planning and coordination during execution.
The Compartmented Programs Analyst will support the J3 directorate with research and analysis of operational plans, programs and policies that increase Mission Assurance (MA) for USPACOM and its subordinate Component Commands.
- Provide process methodology and analysis to include operational risk assessment and strategic planning in support of Theater Campaign Plan objectives for the Indo-Pacific Theater.
- Conduct research and prepare planning products, briefing documents, decision papers and related materials on various topics supporting recent, ongoing or anticipated military activities.
- Assist with production and implementation of comprehensive, long-term, fully integrated Department of Defense (DoD) strategies and the application of innovative approaches for national security and theater peace and stability.
- Conduct detailed assessments of the policy and program impacts of plans and concepts and the demonstrated ability to identify vulnerabilities in plans and operations.
- Conduct structured studies and analyses by comparing national security policy, and military strategy, defense transformation and planning guidance, intelligence estimates, threat projections, and vulnerability assessments.
- HS Diploma and at least 10 years of experience supporting the Department of Defense (DoD).
- At least 5 years’ experience working in military operations either on an operations staff or at the tactical maneuver unit level.
- At least 3 years' experience in compartmented activities.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a senior military staff (Service HQ, Major Command, Office of the Secretary of Defense, or the Joint Staff).
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications, organizational knowledge management using technology based systems, operational assessment, intelligence collaboration, and joint planning and oversight process.
- Due to the nature of the work, must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- This position may require a polygraph after employment.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance