Sr. Application System Analyst
- Mid Level CRM Analyst
- Perform customer requirement analysis for existing or proposed systems to determine feasibility and objectives of requests.
- Design or modify system and prepares reports, schedules, data requirements, security access rules and system constraints.
- Write, debug and tests programs and procedures.
- Install systems and trains customer to use new or changed applications.
- Study existing information systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems where appropriate.
- Direct on-site customer interface for program guidance, testing, systems analysis, and other system related tasks as needed.
- Prepare detailed documented requirements for selected activities (i.e., data management, configuration management, program management, etc.)
- Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
- Direct, provide guidance, and monitor the performance of less experienced analyst/programmers.
- Provide support in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field, and at least five years of job-related experience or equivalent. Good written and oral communication skills and familiarity with word processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications are required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (F&O, UO, Marketing, & PSA a plus ). >2 years experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics environments.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (MSSQL preferred).
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, LogicApps, and DevOps preferred.
- Experience evaluating, recommending, configuring, administering, and supporting cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (Saas) applications.
- Industry experience working in the Federal Government Contracting/Defense Industrial Base and within intensive people and asset management environments
- Experience in a fast-paced company where resources are lean, & speed of execution is valued
- Position may require some travel
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Dynamics CRM Analyst Mid Level