Amentum is hiring a Program Analyst to support multiple contracts at our WestGate office located in Odon, IN. This position will provide direct support to the Program Manager, customers, and employees. Under limited supervision, you will provide program support and detailed, comprehensive analysis. You will interpret technical and programmatic elements to prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, program presentations and briefings, and program management reports.
As the Program Analyst, you will perform many daily duties, including:
- Leading and mentoring personnel assigned to program support functions.
- Interfacing with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall activities in the support and achievement of customer goals.
- Interacting and advising customers, through the application of specific program knowledge and subject matter expertise necessary to complete program management tasks.
- Analyzing requirements and reviewing and coordinating with internal and external customers to generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence, contact/contract modifications, technical instructions, technical procedures, or related material.
- Analyzing and tracking project budgets, schedules, and deliverables.
- Conducting research into specific areas and preparing findings and reporting findings to the customer.
- Creating and maintaining master files/schedules related to program history, execution, and status for the life of the program.
- Reviewing and analyzing technical and non-technical program reports. Providing technical comments and research. Preparing findings on research conducted for program reports.
- Interfacing with internal and external principal program participants for planning, prioritization, and resolution of overall activities and issues.
- Perform supervisory duties, if needed.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent and 7 years of job related experience or equivalent.
- Strong written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; high level knowledge of Microsoft Excel; superior organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Candidate must be willing to work independently and collaborate on team projects.
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience supporting high volume Department of Defense (DoD) programs.
- Active Secret Clearance