Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Analyze project requirements in the areas of business management, financial management, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements, and performs other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of required tasks. Assists with impact studies, cost/benefit analyses, dependency models, and project tracking methodologies to ensure the success and efficiency of assigned projects. Provides leadership for critical operations related to Comptroller Functions, Acquisition, Navy ERP implementation. Demonstrated experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events, and project tracking.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- A minimum of 5 years experience in performing the stated functions listed above
- Proven ability to plan lead projects and to monitor and meet cost, schedule, quality and risk goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Understanding and experience in project management fundamentals
- Ability to manipulate MS Excel data and formulas
- Ability to create schedules with Microsoft Project
- Ability to create and maintain financial records (spreadsheets, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to create schedules using data from multiple sources and disciplinesAbility to negotiate project changes
- Ability to multi-task various project complexity and size
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading aircraft structural or electrical projects
- Current or recent Certified Associate in Project Management or PMP certification.
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management, or Technical Discipline
- In lieu of BS/BA Degree, a total of 11 years experience OR an AS/AA degree and 9 years of experience in performing the stated functions
Amentum will never charge a recruiting fee.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.