GEOINT Deployer Analyst
Amentum is seeking junior to expert level GEOINT Deployer Analysts to support an upcoming project in St. Louis, MO. The Deployer Analyst delivers GEOINT support services from forward deployed locations to forward deployed customers. May serve as the resident GEOINT expert to supply tactical level GEOINT for military or other government customers. May provide in house GEOINT collection functions, exploit and produce GEOINT products and services as needed, or act as a liaison to manage GEOINT requirements between forward and reach back elements. Able to train and prepare for deployment and meet the qualifications for deployment. Able to deliver quality and resilient service while deployed. Able to perform post-deployment and reach back activities supporting teammates preparing or currently deployed. Capable of performing high operational tempo work as part of a team supplying services on a rotating basis 24/7.
The following lists potential roles the Deployer Analyst would fulfill as defined in issuing Task Orders. This list is not exhaustive.
· Deployable GEOINT Analyst – collects, exploits, analyzes, and produces GEOINT in support of critical operations while deployed
· Deployable Product Developer – creates, compiles, or designs multi-media products or services that convey GEOINT for identified communication channels that are visual, verbal, written or tactical as required by mission
· Deployable Team Lead – leads a team of deployable analysts supporting critical operations, could also perform the tasks of the team, manages and responsible for issues and tasks of the team, communicates and reports to management as required
· Deployable GEOINT Liaison – acts as a conduit for GEOINT support between forward and reachback elements, trains or mentors on applied tradecraft skills, communicates and consults on tradecraft standards, collaborates with stakeholders to maintain and advocate for GEOINT equities, identifies areas for innovation, develops innovative approaches related to GEOINT exploitation for critical operational missions
· Deployable GEOINT Integrator – applies tradecraft expertise to either integrate GEOINT data into other streams of intelligence or integrate other streams of intelligence into GEOINT for critical operational objectives
- Must possess a current U.S Government Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI).
- High School diploma / GED required.
- Minimum two years of related experience required.
- Ability to deploy 4-8 months per year with ancillary travel and medical support
- Ability to produce GEOINT products to NGA standards and quality
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team-member but also as the resident expert on GEOINT
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Experience with common products and services that support tactical and forward deployed critical operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in common Geospatial software applications
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Regional Geographic proficiency in physical, cultural, and social geographies
- Previous deployed experience desired
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.