Mobile Exploitation Analyst (CELLEX/DOMEX)
Amentum is currently seeking a Mobile Exploitation Analyst (CELLEX/DOMEX) based in Djibouti, Africa
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Plans, coordinates and conducts the forensic examination and analysis of digital, electronic and mobile device data to include but not limited to: hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices.
· Assists with the execution of highly complex digital forensics requiring the use of specialized technical equipment and software for the purpose of discovering and analyzing available, deleted or “hidden” information.
· Examine evidence to determine the best strategy for exploitation, in consultation with other subject matter experts as needed. Safeguards evidence for other examinations, i.e., latent print examinations.
· Reviews evidence and exercises independent judgment to determine the proper approach and sequence of examinations.
· Receives, inventories, and signs for physical evidence and maintains integrity of submitted evidence.
· Disassemble, as needed, any components or devices when required to gain access to digital data.
· Search written or digital media and extract targeted data for storage and future processing or analysis.
· Process and analyze extracted data to potentially isolate information of specific interest.
· Document examination results/findings in the LIMS.
· Annotate the case file documentation, detailing the processing techniques and the examination results.
· Prepare final written reports.
· Perform administrative and/or technical reviews of reports and worksheets.
· Participate in quality control activities that include instrument maintenance and calibration.
· Maintain a clean laboratory and personal workspace environment, in accordance with local laboratory procedures.
· Four (4) years of experience in conducting forensic examinations on digital media.
· A degree in a relevant field is preferred, although we will also consider candidates with significant experience in lieu of a degree.
· Certifications in relevant exploitation tools such as GFCE, GFCA, CFCE, ACE, EnCE, CCO, CPA and CCME are desired.
· Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as Cellbrite, EnCase, Axiom, XRY, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), and Xways.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to the Forensics and Intelligence communities (i.e., experience in writing technical reports, presenting briefs).
· Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
· Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
· Able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Top-Secret security clearance.
· Must be able to obtain US Passport
· Must be able to successfully pass all medical requirements for deployment.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.