Digital Network Exploitation Analyst - Level 3
Amentum is seeking multiple Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA) to perform technical analysis of metadata and content to ensure target continuity, to evaluate intelligence value of targets, and develop techniques to establish continued collection or gain additional target information.
- The DNEA will blend traditional intelligence analysis with a technical understanding of communication infrastructures, physical and logical network topographies, protocols and applications, and trending technologies.
- Conducting target research from various sources, identifying vulnerabilities, indicators and warnings, performing intelligence analysis through the application of analytic tools and techniques, providing government client with analysis of targeting options, and provide analytic tradecraft mentorship and training as needed.
- Actively analyzes and manages projects, capabilities, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes collection-related information to guide tasking, identify problems, and assist with collection management; and recognizes essential elements of information to enable endpoint opportunities.
- Shift-work may be required.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a current Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility and a polygraph.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (e.g., Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, IT, or Information Systems, Networking and Telecommunications, etc.) preferred. 18 semester hours of military training/ coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an Associates degree.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in computer or information systems design/development/analysis, engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration.
- Requires understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
- Possess a working knowledge of the principles and methods used to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Possess an understanding of and experience in the SIGINT disciplines of collection, target development, and tasking.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) will be considered toward the relevant experience requirement.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.