Target Digital Network Analyst - Level 2
Amentum is seeking a Target Digital Network Analyst to conduct advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information.
- Utilize knowledge of principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Analyze data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
- Perform sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of analytic techniques.
- Analyzes data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements.
- Perform research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets.
- Identify intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a current Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility and a polygraph.
- Degree in Liberal Arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in intelligence analysis (e.g. target development, social network analysis, and metadata analysis
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.