Senior Geospatial Analyst
Amentum seeks qualified Senior Geospatial Analyst to support USSOCOM. Senior Geospatial Analyst shall perform advanced level geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis in support of Special Operations missions with regional and point analysis products to support Find.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/she shall perform advanced level geospatial, topographic, and imagery analysis in support of Special Operations missions with regional and point analysis products to support Find.
- Fix, Finish, Exploit, and Analyze Targeting methodology.
- Performs geospatial processing and develops new methodologies to solve complex tactical intelligence problems.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience with operational and tactical level intelligence performing complex and timely geospatial topographic, and imagery analysis of ground feature and remotely sensed data, to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence, or geospatial systems.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess a broad understanding of collection processes and management.
- Must have a US Government issued clearance at time of application
- Proficient in integrating with other intelligence disciplines. Demonstrates a working knowledge of how geospatial techniques are used to support the Find Fix Finish Exploit Analyze (F3EA) targeting cycle. Should possess a working knowledge of computer scripting languages such as Python, Java Script, HTML, R, or SAS.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.