- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
- Be responsible for the planning and laying out of work from blueprints, drawings, models, or verbal instructions, using a variety of carpenter's hand tools, portable power tools and standard measuring instruments
- Make standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work
- Select materials necessary for the work
- Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, ect.
- To surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products
- Prepare and submit detailed reports on carpentry projects for the LCC Supervisor
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/ SCI Security clearance
- H.S. Diploma
- 4 years working in the trade
- Construction Journeyman
- Overseas experience