Invoice Processing Clerk
- The work of the Accounting Technician entails coordinating with attorneys, paralegals, Expert Contract Coordinators (ECCs) within the Sections and Executive Office staff to research potential experts, conduct reference and credential checks, make recommendations regarding contracts, maintain databases, conduct analyses, produce reports, and assist with financial and contract administration activities in order to maintain an active and effective portfolio of experts for ENRD’s law practice.
- The primary work for this position will involve entering reimbursable agreements in the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS), coordinating with the Justice Management Division (JMD) on reimbursable agreement document issues and coordinating with other agencies to complete Treasury forms.
- Work will also involve processing account payable invoices, answering invoice inquiries, preparing daily verification reports, and processing receipt and debt collection checks.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.
- Candidate must have proficient knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems.
- Candidate must have two-year degree in accounting or four-year degree in a related field or relevant experience in finance or accounting performing technical level duties.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a government agency litigation support environment.
- Candidate must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of document management databases.
- Handling invoices, account receivables/payables, travel reimbursement, contract obligations/de-obligations, Treasury Forms within the system.
- Comfort with financial documents, contracts, invoices.
- Comfort with administrative tasks and using office equipment, copiers, faxes, answering phones.
- Comfort working in a busy, deadline driven environment.
- Working knowledge of ENRD financial databases and software such as UFMS.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.