Org Maintenance Control Clerk
The Organizational Maintenance Control Clerk performs administrative and clerical duties using, computer, typewriter and other associated equipment. Processes, screens, and maintains aircraft maintenance records. Provides technical assistance, guidance, and instruction to employees in regard to maintenance documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes applicable maintenance forms IAW established procedures and screens for accuracy.
- Maintains work center personnel roster list.
- Maintains and verifies NALCOMIS – VIDs/MAFs with COMBS Material Control, Aircraft Discrepancy Books (ADB) weight and balance forms and work centers IAW established procedures.
- Files completed maintenance documentation.
- Prepares typed and/or computer-generated correspondence reports.
- Assigns Job Control Numbers (JCN) to scheduled maintenance forms.
- Initiates and/or distributes applicable maintenance forms IAW established procedures.
- May be required to maintain work center Technical Publications annex library, as required.
- Maintains cleanliness of work center.
- Deals with the customer in a courteous, professional and effective manner.
- Complies with FOD, hazardous waste and tool control programs.
- Inputs aircraft flight times (NAVFLIRS) into NALCOMIS
- Complies with all established general and industrial safety rules and regulations as applicable to contract, facility, and job assignment.
- Assists as directed to ensure safety, security, and preservation of government/company owned equipment.
- Initiates and maintains scheduled/unscheduled aircraft work orders (NALCOMIS or VIDS/MAFs), recurring, conditional, remove and reinstall inspections and work requests for off site services.
- Assigns work unit codes and project/priority codes to work orders as required.
- Runs reports and data base queries based on aircraft hours, work center and material requirements as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must have two (2) years of aviation clerical experience.
- Satisfactory completion of U.S. Armed Forces aviation clerical courses or other schools with equivalent curriculum or two (2) year of on the job training and / or experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to meet any Government/Company licensing, qualification, certifications, or clearance requirements for the position.
- Must be able to type a minimum of thirty-five (35) words per minute.
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and communicate the English language and follow verbal and written instruction.
- Must be able to work all assigned shift & schedules.
- Must be US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- NALCOMIS OOMA experience desired but not required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge in computer operation and keypunch skills.