Production Control Clerk
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Production Control Clerk
Amentum has an opportunity for a Production Control Clerk at our Springfield, VA work location.
The Production Control Clerk will support our fast paced department and perform the following responsibilities:
- Assist Production Control Manager with Preventative Maintenance program.
- Maintain Preventive Maintenance worksheets, throughout the closing process.
- Provide monthly reports on work order statistical issues as requested by management.
- May provide IDIQ support and assistance.
- Assist in managing and tracking daily workload outputs to improve cycle time and on-time-delivery
- As a function of Customer Service, notify the customer of actions being taken and follow up to ensure satisfactory performance of services.
- Maintain detailed records of service calls, work orders, and metric data.
- Generate charts, graphs, and/or reporting documents.
- Conduct daily Quality Control checks on all work order entries.
- Maintain, coordinate and annotate all updates, delays, progress notes and reschedules using Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Maintain knowledge of processes and procedures for facility operations.
- As needed, utilize ARCHIBUS to receive, analyze and prioritize service calls/work orders for distribution to maintenance and service personnel.
- Ensure compliance by maintaining an electronic management report of all facility maintenance events.
- Support and contribute to company safety guidelines and regulations.
- May train new workers in all aspects of work control.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two(2) years of job-related work experience is required
- Two(2) years experience operating software programs including but not limited to MS Word and MS Excel is required
- Must have strong computer, reading, writing, verbal and comprehension skills
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- CMMS experience preferred (ARCHIBUS)
- Work scheduling and material requisitioning capabilities preferred or have related experience in a similar field.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.