Document Clerk Specialist
The Document Clerk Specialist will use their skills to assist in the conversion of records from paper to electronic media. Each candidate must have demonstrated strong analytical skills, reading comprehension, attention to detail, and organizational abilities.
- Assist in the conversion of records from paper to electronic media
- Conduct document preparation, scan hard copy files into electronic images, and then convert to PDF or TIFF files
- Provide Archival/Scanning support to Amentum and Government Customers utilizing various Software Programs
- Utilize appropriate software to archive records
- Must have working knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office software and have the ability to learn and utilize various scanning and CD-ROM programs
- Train other employee(s) in job requirements
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- High School Degree or equivalent and ability work in a dynamic group environment under minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication and organization skills; working knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to learn and utilize various scanning and CD-ROM programs
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work
Must have an Active Top Secret US Government Clearance.
Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Experience with image capture and document conversion
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.