Production Control Clerk
This position supports the U.S. Dept. of Justice – Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR).
Hourly Wage (non-negotiable): $26.81 + $4.23 Health & Welfare
Work Shift: 8:00a – 5:00p (this is not a remote position – 100% onsite position)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, reviews, analyzes, and enters requests received from the public as well as send correspondence.
- Works with Management and customer to troubleshoot/research issues.
- Works on volume of production, quality control, and other aspects of production
- Utilizes the customer database to enter and track case progress.
- Assures that the database is current and accurate for those items entered.
- Gathers and compiles data for reports.
- Communicates with leadership regarding recommendations, progress, and concerns.
- Communicates both orally and written to both internal and external work groups/teams.
Sorts and keeps work areas stocked and organized.
- Operates and performs routine maintenance on basic office equipment like printers, scanners, photocopiers, tape recorders/duplicators.
- Inventories, maintains and files project related data.
- Lifts and moves boxes/bins of up to 50 lbs.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain MRPT facility credentials/authorization. Note: US Citizenship is required for MRPT facility credentials/authorization at this work location.
- 5 or more years of general office experience,
- Effective communication skills both written and spoken,
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt to change fairly quickly,
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, and data entry experience,
- Must have a high attention to detail, be dependable, and able to do routine work,
- Ability to work effectively under strict time constraints and/or deadlines.
- Must be able to assess work product for errors and quality.
- Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds, as required.
- Must have reliable attendance/transportation.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.