Analytic Tradecraft Compliance Specialist Product Evaluation Support (Mid)
Amentum is seeking an Analytic Tradecraft Compliance Specialist Product Evaluation Support (Mid) to support a DIA Analytic Innovations Office Advanced Analytics & Product Evaluation contract in Washington, D.C.
- Evaluates a sampling of finished intelligence products, including cyber intelligence products for the application of IC Analytic Tradecraft Standards and compliance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 203 series
- Develops metrics, presents findings, and offers recommendations to the Government for improvement. Develops and implements self-assessment measures to minimize subjective variations in the data collected
- Identifies significant strengths, weaknesses, trends, gaps, and any other notable features of analytic tradecraft in the intelligence production evaluated
- Assists the Government to improve the rigor of its evaluation methods and enhance the integrity of the product evaluation process
- Apply in-depth understanding of ICD 203, gained through experience as a senior analyst with a formal role in the review chain for ICD 203-covered products at a strategic all-source IC agency, or by serving as a full-time product evaluator at ODNI
- Evaluate a sampling of finished intelligence products for compliance with ICD 203 analytic tradecraft standards
- Develop metrics, present findings, and offer recommendations for improvement
- Shall develop and implement assessment measures to minimize subjective variations in evaluation data
- Identify significant strengths, weaknesses, trends, gaps, and any other notable features of analytic tradecraft in the intelligence production evaluated
- Support the development and delivery of tradecraft evaluation training and assist in the development of tradecraft policy and analytic guidance
- Must possess a current U.S. Government Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI).
- Must be able to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.