PM Specialist (Periodic Maintenance)
The Production Planning job family is responsible for planning, scheduling, and organizing the efficient maintenance, operation, and performance of work assignments. Coordinates with various departments to achieve optimum utilization of operations and maintenance resources to effectively achieve production improvements through usage of industry standard methodologies.
This position will support the planning, directing, and activity coordination of preventive maintenance work so quality documentation is maintained for the Plant Operations Team. This position requires working closely with external groups such as Plant Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance organizations. This position relies heavily on attention to detail and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
This position shall be performed under the day-to-day direction, control, and supervision of WTCCMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES/TASKS
- Perform all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees.
- Perform all work in compliance with environmental permits and regulations.
- Set up assets in CMMS.
- Establish PMIDs, creating PM schedules with grace periods, and analyzing regulatory compliance to ensure planned maintenance meet those requirements.
- Assist in managing delinquent PMs
- Ability to train others on how to administer preventive maintenance program.
- Prepare required system reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Provide support for assessments and Management by researching asset maintenance history, compiling that information, and present that information as necessary.
- Support the Waste Treatment Plant Nuclear Safety Quality Culture by emphasizing the values of safety and quality in the performance of work to protect self, others, and the environment
- This job description is not intended to include every duty, task or instruction for which an employee is Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisors request.
(EFNM) Exposed Field Non-Manual
Amentum is a global company with a heritage dating back more than 100 years and delivering solutions in nuclear energy, infrastructure, operations and maintenance, and national security. Our predecessors helped build Hoover Dam, protected fighting forces in World War II, and supported the Manhattan Project. Today, our teams clean up legacy nuclear waste around the world, manage the United Kingdom’s defense portfolio, design programs and tests for Navy submarine electronic systems, and provide integrated supply chain services needed in developing countries during the pandemic.
Amentum has joined with Bechtel to create an LLC, known as the Waste Treatment Completion Company (WTCC) Join us as we make history at the Hanford Vit Plant, known as the Waste Treatment and Immobilization Plant. We are designing and building a one-of-a-kind facility that will turn radioactive and chemical waste left over from World War II and Cold War plutonium production into a form safe for disposal. Your efforts will help protect the nearby Columbia River and the communities, salmon, and wildlife along its shorelines throughout the Northwest.
Sitting at the confluence of the Columbia, Snake and Yakima rivers near two mountain ranges, our community provides access to year-round outdoor recreation, 300 days of sun a year, more than 200 wineries within a 50-mile radius, and the amenities of large cities just a three-hour drive (or short flight) to Seattle and Portland.
HS Diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience, plus a minimum of 10 years related experience. Excellent technical writing/editing skills and verbal communication skills.
Associates Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience, plus a minimum of 8 years related experience. Excellent technical writing/editing skills and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience, plus a minimum of 6 years related experience. Excellent technical writing/editing skills and verbal communication skills.
Experience: Preventive maintenance administration experience required. Significant work control and preventive maintenance experience required. Thorough knowledge of variety of operating activities such as purchasing, materials, scheduling, preventive and corrective maintenance. Work Control experience in the DOE / ISMS / VPP / Commercial Nuclear environment is preferred. Administrative, organizational and computer skills, including proficiency in MSOffice programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
This position is located at the Construction Site (22 miles north of Richland) and works a 4 x 10 schedule, M-Th, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Selected candidate must be willing and able to support an alternate shift as needed.
Must be able to work in the United States without Sponsorship.