Data Specialist I
- Creates and modifies load files to be used for loading into litigation support databases.
- Performs native file processing.
- Perform intake for physical media including virus scanning.
- Making copies of media using encryption software.
- Must be able to ensure the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides senior Contractor IT staff with notice of deficiencies.
- If needed, performs staging of productions to include virus scanning and copying data to the appropriate network location.
- Processing files from native formats to TIF image format.
- Identifies production for download and assists with preparing files for loading.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain MRPT facility credentials/authorization. Note: US Citizenship is required for MRPT facility credentials/authorization at this work location.
- Requires some experience with Relativity and Ipro.
- Knowledge of text editors, file manipulation applications and experience with Ipro, ICONECT, and Relativity, is extremely helpful.
- Experience working with computer hardware a plus.
- Experience in automated litigation support extremely helpful.
- Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server-based applications very helpful.
- Undergraduate degree preferred; preferably in communication science or information management/technology fields.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.