Analytic Tradecraft Compliance Specialist Mid Level
Amentum is seeking an Analytic Tradecraft Compliance Specialist to support a DIA Analytic Innovations Office Advanced Analytics & Product Evaluation contract in Washington, D.C.
- Evaluates a sampling of finished intelligence products, including cyber intelligence products for the application of IC Analytic Tradecraft Standards and compliance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 203 series
- Develops metrics, presents findings, and offers recommendations to the Government for improvement
- Develops and implements self-assessment measures to minimize subjective variations in the data collected
- Identifies significant strengths, weaknesses, trends, gaps, and any other notable features of analytic tradecraft in the intelligence production evaluated
- Assists the Government to improve the rigor of its evaluation methods and enhance the integrity of the product evaluation process
- Must possess a current U.S. Government Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI)
- Must be able to obtain a polygraph
- Bachelors degree and 8 years
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.