- Perform all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees.
- Perform all work in compliance with environmental permits and regulations.
- May be required to work overtime.
- Be at work when scheduled and maintain a good attendance record.
- Reads and understands Task Hazard Analysis for identifying risks to health and safety during job specific tasks in the workplace.
- Performs other duties of the same or lower level of difficulty as assigned.
- May be assigned occasional duties of a higher level of difficulty than those listed above.
- Responsible for reporting potential real environmental concerns to the Environmental Service.
- Interface with maintenance planning group to ensure costs, material estimates, manpower/craft mix are adequately supported on maintenance schedules.
- Responsible for adherence to the technical and field performance aspects of the scope of work.
- Monitor all work efforts to ensure all work is performed in accordance with applicable depot procedures and all other governing procedures, within the scope and requirement of the associated contract and with the work order associated.
- Act as a liaison for departments involved in the project or those which have a need that involves the project.
- Get a copy of the associated work order’s comments sheets on a shift basis to the maintenance superintendent for inclusion into the updated or annotated plans.
- Coordinate with the subcontracts representative to ensure that job task hazard analyses have been properly completed and reviewed by all personnel associated with the work performance and are verified accurate the day of initial performance.
- Coordinate with the subcontracts representative to ensure all parties coming onto base to start work are properly vetted beforehand through pass and ID at building 15.
- Review the scope of work with work control to verify lockout/tag outs (LOTO) and proper permits are obtained and ensure management is aware of the status for the ongoing project.
- Implement and route all work change notices to the associated work order and ensure positively that the contractor and subcontracts are engaged properly, concur, and have contracted changes to the scope of work.
- Ensure subcontractor is proactive in identifying equipment and system problems and initiate documentation to identify and correct these problems.
- Report non-conforming work and work practices to the proper personnel, department, or organization.
- When a LOTO is required, ensure LOTO issuance has taken place, boundaries are unaffected, walked down, and verified by all personnel before performing the work.
- Assist in expanding and contracting the boundaries as needed by the job or depot.
Assist subcontracts representative with escorting coordination as needed.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.