Data Specialist II
- Provides hands-on file manipulation, loading, and data conversion services.
- Creates and modifies files for upload into Relativity or other review platforms and performs individual file conversion of native files in support of electronic file processing.
- Will be required to develop, evaluate and modify methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use typically with COTS products and litigation support applications.
- Must be able to ensure the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks.
- Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides senior Contractor IT staff with notice of deficiencies.
- Performing advanced tasks related to exporting data from databases, including identifying data for export, confirming redactions and other markups, ensuring that exports comply with applicable ESI specifications, and quality check of exported data.
- Will be responsible for all user end training.
- Responsible for Training DMA, DS1 and DS2.
- Responsible for ensuring each position is following specs and completing their quality control.
- Provides Quality Assurance to training Data Wranglers.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain MRPT facility credentials/authorization. Note: US Citizenship is required for MRPT facility credentials/authorization at this work location.
- Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) workflow.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows, document review software, and encryption methods.
- Must have experience with LAW, IPRO, Relativity or other document processing platforms.
- At least two years’ experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and data analysis.
- Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server-based applications preferred.
- At least two years of experience involving teaching/training users in computer applications, preferably database, imaging, or other automated litigation support applications will generally be expected.
- Should be an expert user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Supervisory Experience helpful.
- Experience with DOJ office automation environments extremely helpful.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.