Assistant Operations Manager
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking an Assistant Operations Manager for an upcoming contract in Hot Springs, AR. The Operations Manager will support a Department of State passport book and card printing program at the Arkansas Passport Center.
Essential Job Duties:
- Directly reports to the Operations Manager. Supports the Operations Manager in organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all contract support activities for the Book Personalization Facilities (BPF) and ensuring the flow of operations between all Contractor-staffed positions.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager, provides daily feedback on workflow and future projections to the senior Government personnel at each BPF.
- Supports the Operations Manager in providing studies and evaluations for DOS.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager, implements the Operations Management plan and Quality Control plan to effectively direct contract support activities to ensure satisfactory conformance with contract provisions and performance metrics.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager, assigns, schedules, and reviews work of supervisory staff.
- Supports the Operations Manager in interpreting policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates and the monitoring of contractual expenditures and budgets.
- Supports the development and maintenance of succinct reporting methodology to ensure the COR, CO, and other DOS personnel are informed of contractual performance.
- Must possess a current U.S Government Secret security clearance.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive management experience in a tangible goods production environment.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of management/supervisory experience at a similar company or facility of the size, scope, and complexity of the BPFs.
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use.
- Four (4) years’ experience working with office automation tools.
- Must demonstrate excellent communications skills with all levels of management and Government personnel.
- Experience working in a Government environment.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.