Casework Files Assistant - 3
Amentum is currently seeking Casework Files Assistant - 3 in Quantico, VA and Huntsville, AL.
A successful candidate will provide case file management services to properly track, manage, and coordinate open and closed investigations / cases.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Properly serialize and record documents and 1A evidence into Sentinel.
- Utilize the EMU tracker databases as needed.
- Organize 1A’s by file number, sub-file number and 1A number for permanent filing in the repository file room.
- Create Folders to hold all 1A’s.
- Organize and separate serials by file number, sub-file number and serial number.
- File documents and maintain them in appropriate proper locations within file room system.
- Separate tri-wall boxes and place them in the “closed” file section of the repository.
- Setting up and organizing the file room.
- Open and empty tri-walls, containing 1A’s and files, delivered to the repository.
- Review documents and 1A’s for accuracy and routing / filing as needed; to include receiving pull file requests from different FBI entities and providing those files to the requestor in a timely manner.
- Send communications to appropriate field offices or FBI HQ as required.
- Ensure proper classification marking.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
- Support activities, functions, or duties, as they arise.
- Research, develop, and author whitepapers and information papers, as required.
- B.S. degree
- Three years of experience in casework
- Experience with database entry
- Competency using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- The above experience should demonstrate the capability to deliver products under conditions of high operational tempo, frequently adjusting priorities and flux in requirements, on time. It should also demonstrate the ability to interface effectively with senior members of external organizations to develop and support technical positions, to justify technical recommendations, and communicate effectively in both oral and written formats.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoJ Secret security clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.