Integrated Master Scheduler SME
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking an Integrated Master Scheduler SME in Fort Belvoir, VA to design, develop, and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
- Apply principles of project management developing large, complex schedules.
- Perform program schedule analysis to include: Metrics, Critical Path, Float, and schedule variances.
- Build and maintain a program-level IMS which includes major milestones and deliverables from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Government sources.
- Monitor OEM schedule performance to include weekly and monthly variances.
- Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
- Act as scheduling subject expert and mentors the program staff with regards to scheduling and understands and has facility with enterprise-level scheduling software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and 18 or more years experience.
- Expert knowledge in use of MS Project.