Integrated Master Scheduler - Senior
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Senior Integrated Master Scheduler in Fort Belvoir, VA to organize and directs work, coordinates efforts related to design, develop, and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
- Apply principles of project management developing large, complex schedules.
- Perform program schedule analysis to include: Metrics, Critical Path, Float, and schedule variances.
- Build and maintain a program-level IMS which includes major milestones and deliverables from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Government sources.
- Monitor OEM schedule performance to include weekly and monthly variances.
- Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
- Act as scheduling subject expert and mentors the program staff with regards to scheduling; and understands and has facility with enterprise-level scheduling software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and 12 or more years experience.
- Expert knowledge in use of MS Project.