Land Combat Electronics Systems (LCES) Repair
AMENTUM has an immediate opening for a Land Combat Electronics Systems Repair (LCES) in Kuwait.
This position is responsible for any troubleshooting and repairs of a variety of electronic systems to include but not limited to, TOW, LRAS, CLU, lasers, thermal sights, and night vision devices, Line Replacement Units for tracked equipment, fire control system and operation of Direct Support Electrical Test System (DSETS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides technical advice and assistance to lower level technicians.
• Tests faulty equipment and apply comprehensive technical knowledge of functional operation of LRU and systems to diagnose cause(s) of malfunctions, apply repairs and to solve complex problems.
• Determines shortcomings and malfunctions in electronic, electrical, mechanical and circuit elements.
• Troubleshoots electrical, mechanical assemblies, modules and interconnecting cables to isolate malfunction, perform maintenance on system peculiar test, training and ancillary equipment, assist in fault isolating launcher loader module electronic modules and assemblies, and replace or repair electrical, hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, modules, and cables.
• Performs maintenance adjustments and repairs.
• Repairs unserviceable optical and infrared components.
• Inspects, tests and adjusts components to specific tolerances
Performs quality control measures.
• Repairs circuitry, wiring harness and connectors as well as purge equipment of condensation.
• Maintains the highest quality and safety standards in accordance with applicable technical directives.
• Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Secret Security Clearance required.
• 5 years of experience in Land Combat Electronic System Repair (LCES) and maintenance, prior Army MOS 94A preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to test faulty equipment and apply comprehensive technical knowledge of functional operation of LRU and systems to diagnose cause(s) of malfunctions, apply repairs and to solve complex problems.
Certification & License: Driver’s license may be required.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
· Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
· Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.